Overlay Design casework system, wood veneer door and drawer fronts, conventional floor mount
- Flush Overlay Design allows the door and drawer fronts to completely cover the cabinet face providing a flat cabinet front. Double doors do not require a vertical stile on the face frame.
- Cabinet bodies are all welded metal construction, are rigid and self supporting. Cabinets are designed specifically to be able to be relocated and reinstalled as required.
- Door and drawer fronts are AA Grade veneer on 19MM (3/4”) MDF board and are vertically matched with-in the same cabinet. Standard veneer is White Maple, plain sliced with solid hardwood edging. Other veneers are available on request.
- Door and drawer fronts are finished in a flat line, oven cured process using a System 7 Catalyzed Vinyl coating. Finish is acid and solvent resisting.
- All cabinet metal surfaces are finished with a chemical resistant baked polyurethane electrostatic powder. 20 standard colours available.
- Construction, load testing and metal paint finish meet or exceed SEFA 8M-2016 and SEFA 8W-2016 for metal and wood casework standards.