- Engineered to offer the same stable and load bearing environment as floor mounted cabinets but with the flexibility of being able to relocate suspended Opus cabinets.
- Suspended cabinets can slide side to side for added adaptability.
- Table frames are available in stand up, sit down and ADA heights. They incorporate a fully welded “P” leg vertical support with horizontal cabinet hanger/support rails.
- The Chorus System can also utilize a combination of Forte floor mount and mobile cabinets.
- Multiple adjustable upper shelving arrangements are available.
- Mechanical and electrical services mount over the self contained lower pipe chase. Connections are accessed through removable back panels.
- Metal finish is a chemical resistant baked polyurethane electrostatic powder with 20 standard colours available.
- Construction, load testing and paint finish meets or exceeds SEFA 8M-2014 Laboratory Grade Metal Casework Standards and SEFA 10-2013 Category 4 Adaptable Laboratory Furniture Systems-Recommended Practices.